DeLucia & DeZomba Insurance Agency has partnered with Duncan Financial Group to offer these services. In a profession based on objective advice, true independence offers many choices intended to benefit you, the client. Your choice of an independent financial professional is the first step in getting unbiased recommendations and impartial guidance based directly on your needs and goals. Since 1981, our advisors have worked with individuals, families and businesses to build meaningful, long-lasting relationships while crafting and implementing a strategic plan to accomplish their goals and objectives. We are not beholden to a parent company or a firm that is publicly traded and distributes proprietary products; rather, we are family-owned and multigenerational, focused on putting our clients first. Our independence allows us to get to know our clients’ needs and, most importantly, objectively evaluate the options available to custom tailor solutions that can grow their wealth and protect what’s most important to them.
Working With a Team of Professionals
Our commitment to you and our profession is evident in both the experience and credentials of the professionals on our team. They include Certified Financial Planners (CFPs®), Chartered Life Underwriters (CLUs), Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) and an attorney (JD). With each piece of your financial life part of a larger puzzle, an investment decision may have tax consequences or be adverse to your estate plan. Working with a firm that can help evaluate and plan comprehensively can make all of the difference in achieving the most successful outcomes for you and your family.
Making It All Work Together
- Holistic approach to portfolio construction: stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, alternatives, REITs.
- Protection when you need it most with lifetime income strategies, life insurance and long-term care planning.
- Financial Planning: From college savings to retirement income strategies, financial plans can help you evaluate your options to save for the future, maximize your social security benefits, and everything in between.
- Estate & Legacy Planning: Transferring your wealth on your terms and with tax efficiency.
- Business Succession Planning & Deferred Compensation: Studies have shown that only 30% of family businesses survive into the second generation, and only 12% into the third. By creating and implementing a plan that takes care of your family, your business and employees, we help you maximize and protect what you’ve worked so hard to build.
The Role of the Professional Financial Advisor
We believe professional financial advisors offer investors valuable insight into the factors that affect the economy and ultimately the stock market. An advisor has the knowledge and experience, in both up and down markets, as well as the time and personal attention to develop a specific investment plan to meet your needs. With the insight gained from your relationship with an advisor, you can make more informed investment decisions that will help you reach your financial goals.
What should you expect from a Financial Advisor?
According to the Forum for Investor Advice, an organization that supports the role of the professional financial advisor, investors should expect an advisor to:
- Continually monitor the individual’s mutual fund portfolio
- Conduct regular reviews of an investor’s financial status to ensure proper positioning of the mutual fund portfolio
- Help an investor “stay the course” of a long-term investment program
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Investment Advisor Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Financial Planning Services offered through Duncan Financial Planning Advisors a registered investment advisor. Each company is independently responsible for the products and services they provide. Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. do not provide tax or legal advice in their roles as registered representatives. Cambridge, Duncan Financial Group, DeLucia & DeZomba and its affiliates are separate entities.